Pasta à la Christoph
All children love noodles; some with sauce - but most of them without.
My children would eat pasta every day; if I let them, they would soon be as fat as I am. So I try to disguise the unloved vegetables as pasta, for example eggplants:
- Cut aubergines lengthwise into very thin slices and fry them in plenty of olive oil.
- Fry the chopped onions and garlic in oil as well and top up with ½ liter Curtice Brothers Pasta Sauce.
- Roughly grate 300g of Gouda or cut mozzarella into thin slices.
- Line the bottom of a casserole dish with a layer of aubergines, cover with some sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat the same order until all ingredients are used up; if necessary, pour over any remaining olive oil.
- Put it in the oven at 180°C for one hour, let it cool slightly and serve as lasagna.
And I'll have a glass of red wine
Curtice Brothers Co-Founder & Chef of the Callies family (3 kids + wife + dog)