- Peel and chop the onion and fry it in a little oil until it becomes glassy. Add 3-4 tablespoons of Curtice Brothers Pasta Sauce over a rising heat and sweat everything for a few minutes.
- Add the pressed garlic, deglaze with cream and a good shot of sherry.
- Finally add the rest of the pasta sauce.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar. Simmer quietly for about 5 minutes, then add the pasta and mix well.
- Before serving, add parmesan and herbs. Season to taste again, then serve.
Feeds 4 people.