Homemade Buddha Bowl can be much tastier and also gives you the flexibility to customize your bowl with the ingredients that you love! It is also a lot more affordable to do so! You can also try adding proteins that you like – salmon, tuna, tofu, anything goes! It’s a great healthy and fresh meal option during the summer.
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, Cut into 4 Flat Pieces
- 50g Broccoli Florets
- 1 tbsp Sweetcorn
- 6-7 Cucumber Slices
- 50g Mushrooms, Ssliced
- 2 tbsp Plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Curtice Brothers Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of Freshly Chopped Dill
- 1 Small Clove of Garlic, Diced
- A Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
- Cook the peppers, broccoli and mushrooms in a pan for about 5-6 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper
- Arrange the cooked vegetables with the cucumbers and corn on top of cooked white rice
- Mix the sauce ingredients until well combined and then pour over the veggie bowl
Like the recipe? Share it!