Here’s a recipe for Crispy Avocado – Crispy on the outside, and super creamy on the inside. Not just that! Each bite comes with a nutty hint of hazelnut, making this snack a very addictive one to have. Oh, and the mayo-mustard dip will have you licking the dipping bowl clean!
- 1 Whole Avocado, Cut into 12 Slices
- 1 Egg
- 50g of Hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp of Nutritional Yeast
- 2 tbsp of Curtice Brothers Mustard
- 1 tbsp of Curtice Brothers Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of Honey
- 1 tsp of White Vinegar
- ½ tsp of Dried Oregano
- Beat the egg in a plate
- In a blender, add the hazelnuts and nutritional yeast – blend for 3-4 seconds, so that it’s not over blended and has a bit of chunks for a nice crunch
- Dip each avocado slice in the egg and then into the hazelnut mix nicely
- Deep fry them for 30-40 seconds and place them on a paper towel
- Mix the dip ingredients and serve alongside the crispy avocado slices
Like the recipe? Share it!