Honey Mustard Roasted Potatoes
A simple way to prepare potatoes. It can be served with simple or rich mains. Steaks, drumsticks, duck breast, anything! And any occasion too. Think Thanksgiving or Christmas!
- 250g of red potatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Curtice Brothers Organic Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 rosemary sprig
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees
- Mix potatoes with rest of the ingredients and give it a go toss
- Roast in the oven for about 1 hour
Like the recipe? Share it!