Not only this Mozzarella Sticks recipe is a great dish for adults, kids will absolutely love this too! The crunchiness from cornflakes, cheesiness and high protein content from mozzarella makes it a great snack for kids. Want to make it even tastier? Dip them in these refreshing dip made with our Curtice Brothers Ketchup with a splash of basil!
- 200 g of Hard Mozzarella, cut into strips
- 2 Eggs
- 100g of Cornflakes, crushed
- 50g of Flour
- 3 tbsp of Curtice Brothers Ketchup
- 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil, chopped
- A Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Prepare three deep dishes - one with beaten eggs, one with flour and one with crushed cornflakes
- Dip each mozzarella strips first into the egg, then flour, then egg again and finally in the cornflakes. Make sure they are completely covered.
- Deep fry them in hot oil for about 2 minutes
- Serve with the basil dip and enjoy while it’s melting hot
Like the recipe? Share it!