Sweet and Spicy Drumsticks
This Sweet and Spicy Drumsticks recipe is so easy that anyone can make this in their own home. You only need 4 simple ingredients to produce a delicious marinate that coats the juicy chicken drumsticks. This will be a crowd favourite!
You can serve these drumsticks with your preferred choice of side dishes or it can be just as good on its own!
Ingredients (For 2)
- 6 Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tbsp of Curtice Brothers Chili Ketchup
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- ½ tsp of garlic powder
- Season both sides of the steak with salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a hot griddle pan
- Sear the steak for 2 minutes on each side for medium well. This is the best temperature for ribeye steaks, but timing can vary depending on the thickness of the steak
- Add in garlic, butter, thyme and the cherry tomatoes and further sear for 3 minutes on each side
- Let the steak rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting and serving
- Meanwhile, mix the sauce ingredients together and serve on steak
Like the recipe? Share it!