Sweet Potato Fries with Spiced Ketchup Dip
If you love fries, you will love this Sweet Potato Fries with Spiced Ketchup Dip recipe. It’s crispy on the edges and has more nutrition than the usual potato fries. The best part? A dipping sauce that packs a whole lots of flavour which will just keep you reaching for more. Trust me, you will love this!
- 1 big sweet potato, cut into strips
- Some fresh parsley
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- ½ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of Curtice Brothers Ketchup
- 1 tbsp of Curtice Brothers Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of chopped red onions
- 1 tsp of chopped fresh parsley
- ½ tsp of black pepper
- Deep fry the sweet potato strips for about 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown
- Place them in a bowl and season with salt, parsley and oregano
- Mix the dipping sauce ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Dip and enjoy!
Like the recipe? Share it!